Your use of NMNANDCO website www.NMNANDCO.com (hereinafter referred to as “NMNANDCO”) and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the NMNANDCO. If you transact on NMNANDCO, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with NMNANDCO, an online e-store and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Use of the NMNANDCO Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under PAKISTAN Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Paksitan Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the NMNANDCO Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of NMNANDCO and shall not transact or use NMNANDCO website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on NMNANDCO, such use or transaction has to be made in presence of your legal guardian or parent who is a registered user of NMNANDCO. NMNANDCO reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the NMNANDCO website if brought to NMNANDCO’s notice or if discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
Login through Facebook & Google:
Users can access NMNANDCO.COM through their Facebook & Google account. However, for placing an order with NMNANDCO.COM, users need to complete registration formalities and create an account with NMNANDCO.
Communications. When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to NMNANDCO, You agree and understand that You are communicating with NMNANDCO through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from NMNANDCO periodically and as and when required. NMNANDCO may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the NMNANDCO is free. NMNANDCO does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on NMNANDCO.COM. However NMNANDCO reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, NMNANDCO may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the NMNANDCO. In such an event NMNANDCO reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on NMNANDCO. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Pakistani Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Pakistan for making payments to NMNANDCO.
Use of NMNANDCO Website – www.NMNANDCO.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of NMNANDCO shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to.
is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
misleading in any way.
is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
harm minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; violates any law for the time being in force;
deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Pakistan, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. NMNANDCO reserves the right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of NMNANDCO website, or any other systems or networks connected to NMNANDCO Website or to any NMNANDCO’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through NMNANDCO Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of NMNANDCO website or any network connected to NMNANDCO website nor breach the security or authentication measures on NMNANDCO website or any network connected to NMNANDCO Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to NMNANDCO Website, or any other customer of NMNANDCO, including any NMNANDCO account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit NMNANDCO Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through NMNANDCO Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by NMNANDCO Website.
4. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of NMNANDCO Website or NMNANDCO’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the NMNANDCO.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to NMNANDCO on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
11. You understand that NMNANDCO has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the NMNANDCO Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through NMNANDCO, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. NMNANDCO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on NMNANDCO.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on NMNANDCO and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of NMNANDCO, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. NMNANDCO does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the NMNANDCO Website you acknowledge and agree that NMNANDCO is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on NMNANDCO. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on NMNANDCO.
15. NMNANDCO.COM shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site:
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the NMNANDCO is owned, controlled or licensed by or to NMNANDCO, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on NMNANDCO products and services purposely made available by NMNANDCO for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
NMNANDCO does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on NMNANDCO website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using NMNANDCO APIs or otherwise. In addition, NMNANDCO may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, NMNANDCO assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and NMNANDCO does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). NMNANDCO does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
NMNANDCO welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to NMNANDCO website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by NMNANDCO. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the NMNANDCO, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of NMNANDCO and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the NMNANDCO website without NMNANDCO’s prior written consent.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at NMNANDCO, NMNANDCO will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on NMNANDCO by you shall be compulsorily in PKR and the other currency options provided by NMNANDCO site. NMNANDCO does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on NMNANDCO.
Without limiting other remedies, NMNANDCO may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the NMNANDCO website in the event, but not limited to:
If NMNANDCO is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Paskistan.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Pakistan Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on NMNANDCO is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Pakistan. NMNANDCO makes no representation that materials in NMNANDCO are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Pakistan. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Pakistan do so on their own initiative and NMNANDCO is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than Pakistan, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
This site is controlled and operated by NMNANDCO. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on NMNANDCO web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at NMNANDCO respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at info@NMNANDCO.COM.
Risk of loss:
All items purchased from NMNANDCO.COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to you by the carrier.
NMNANDCO.COM tries to be as accurate as possible. However, NMNANDCO.COM does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by NMNANDCO.COM itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to file for return in unused condition but it is up to NMNANDCO to accept the return.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers’ prices of the product may vary. NMNANDCO.COM will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on NMNANDCO.COM for both pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. NMNANDCO.COM shall then refund the difference amount within 3-6 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order.
If NMNANDCO.COM comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
10 Day Return Policy:
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY, AND ARE SUBJECT TO FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The return request must be made from our website. The link is provided in the footer in the customer service section.
You can return a product/s in case of any defect found in the product. Refund will be issued based on return eligibility.
We cannot do replacements, but if you see the same item or similar item that you like then you can place another order.
Refund will be issued for the entire product/s or product sets and not on part/s of the product.
Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
All returns must be approved by NMNANDCO Store. Before shipping back your return, send us an email at info@NMNANDCO.com and let us know which item you are returning. We will issue a return authorization number which must be included on or in your return package.
Refunds are only offered for the product/s sold by NMNANDCO.COM ONLY.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return:
Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery.
Any product without a valid, readable, tampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
Disclaimer: “ANY DECISION ON 10 DAY RETURN POLICY ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY NMNANDCO.COM is at the sole discretion of NMNANDCO.COM and decision NMNANDCO.COM shall be final and binding. NMNANDCO.COM reserves the right to amend its return policies at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.”
Cancellation of order:
NMNANDCO.COM reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where NMNANDCO.COM is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the NMNANDCO.COM policy or for any other reason. However, NMNANDCO.COM will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time. NMNANDCO has a 48 hour payment time frame.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL NMNANDCO.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF NMNANDCO.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this site to info@NMNANDCO.COM